1. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The Company shall use the provided personal information for the following purposes.
- Delivery of mail magazine and display of advertisement
- Contacting regarding various campaigns such as gifts
- Other services provided through the Company
- Sending requested or purchased documents, samples, and products
- To conduct surveys and studies for the purpose of formulating and improving the Company’s management policies or sales strategies
2. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
As a general rule, the Company will not disclose personal information provided to any third party.
However, personal information may be disclosed in the following cases.
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body and property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
- Cases in which the provision of personal data is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound upbringing of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- Cases in which it is necessary to cooperate with a national government organ, a local government, or an entity entrusted by the customer in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and in which obtaining the customer’s consent is likely to interfere with the execution of the affairs
- Where the Company’s obligation to disclose or provide information is stipulated by other laws and regulations
- In the event that the customer has been requested by a transportation company or a third party to provide necessary information after the customer has purchased or claimed for goods or services of the Company or a third party through.
- In the event that the Company deems it necessary to protect the rights of customer or the Company
- Information that cannot identify the customer
- Other cases where the Company reasonably determines that it is necessary for the provision of services to the customer.
3. Use of statistical data
The Company shall be able to produce statistical data in a form that does not allow identification of the individual based on the personal information provided and use such data without any restrictions.
4. Person responsible for managing personal information
The personal information provided shall be managed responsibly by the following person.
Hisao Kojima, President and Chief Executive Officer, MU COMPANY LTD.
5. Inquiry about personal information
Please contact us if you have any requests or inquiries regarding the handling of your personal information.
- For inquiries about personal information:
- 18-8-306 Ueno-Koen, Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-0007
- MU Company Limited
- TEL : +81-3-3828-709
6. Security of personal information
The Company has implemented reasonable and strict safety measures against the risk of loss, destruction, alteration or leakage of personal information due to unauthorized access. However, please note that the Company is not responsible for loss, destruction, alteration or leakage of personal information due to the following reasons not attributable to the Company.
- Disclosure of personal information on the Internet in a form that can be accessed by anyone
- Disclosing personal information on websites other than the Company
- Personal information is leaked from the terminal customer use, or personal information is leaked due to the use of a password under customer’s control.
- If the email address you entered in the various application forms is incorrect
(In order for customers to confirm the contents of each order and application form, application information is automatically sent to the registered e-mail address. Therefore, even if the e-mail address is incorrect, the application information is automatically delivered to that e-mail address. )
7. Safety of the website
- In order to provide services that are customized for each customer, we sometimes make cookies so that customers can use them conveniently. This cookie is set when you visit a customized page or log in.
- May be used to measure the number of customers on the site.
8. What else should you check about your privacy on the Internet
If you voluntarily disclose personal information on a bulletin board, chat, or other publicly accessible Internet site, that information will be collected by other users. Be aware that they may be collected and used.
If you publish your email address, you may receive unwanted messages based on the information posted there. It is your responsibility to provide information.
9. About changes and notifications
The Company may make changes to this “Handling of Personal Information” without notice.
We are unable to contact you on a case-by-case basis, so please refer to the latest content on this page.
10. Customers under 18 years old
If you are under the age of 18 and wish to share your personal information with the Company, please do so with the consent of your guardian.
The copyright of the works listed on our website (Documents, photographs, illustrations, graphs, movies, sounds, software, etc.) is owned by MU Ccompany Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) and is protected by copyright laws, other laws and international treaties.
It is prohibited by law to reproduce or quote these contents without permission beyond the scope expressly permitted by law. Reproduction and quotation of such copies shall be permitted provided that the source of such copies is clearly indicated, for example, with a mark indicating that the copies are works of the Company, and that a written notice to the Company is sent in advance. Except as set forth above, our website does not grant any rights under the copyright, patent, design, and trademark, or other intellectual property rights of the Company or any third party.